Tuesday, April 3, 2012

BIGHOMEY!!!







If you like me are from NYC and skated in the 90's you know this man fckng killed shit.
he was the fckng pro most colored boys who skated emulated i know Sheffy was around and other cats but my G was the hood!! mad cats from projects all around the city clamored around the homey he was a bad ass motherfucka on a deck and on the street.. U dnt understand how much that meant to a kid like me who got hazed and fought mad people cause i skated in my hood.. Still 2 this day i thank J for his influence and now in this new phase of all of our lives its with pride that i get to c the development of his written words and his paintings never a dull conversation and he has always taken the time to talk 2 me about every and anything under the sun.. LOVE YOU BRODHA!!

No comments: